Enable you to:
– master the process and practices of project management; understand its scope and limitations,
– develop skills to build an effective and efficient project team,
– become an effective and efficient actor in a project team, in any context,
– have a good command of project monitoring and evaluation,
– be able to identify the different risks of a project and propose mitigation formats for them,
– have the skills to design a project.
– Project environment
– Professional project management software
– Project design and development
– Planning and scheduling
– Risk management
– Project management: project animation and motivation
– From project to entrepreneurial action
– Internship in a company
– End of session project: 40%.
– In-class case study: 40%.
– Presentation of the session work: 10%.
– Classroom participation: 5%.
– Peer review: 5%.
The evaluation of each participant will take into account the following elements: practical work, mid-term exams, final exam.
– Project manager
– Consultant with a consulting firm
– Trainer on planning software
– Self-employed or employed in the private or public sector
– 4 months in our laboratories
– 4 months of internship
You wil love being trained !